2554-07-04

[Me2Day] 110704 Victoria Continued Interview on me2DAY With Daily Sports [2]


Q: Today’s the last day of our me2DAY talk with Victoria… ^.^

Q: Q20. You have a lot of interest in electronic products? We’re curious about what product you’re interested in the most, specifically. Would you like to endorse a smartphone or a new PC that just came out? What’s the model of your phone; the one you’re using to write right now?
A: Computers or laptops, handphones… I’m interested in all of them~ When something new comes out, I see the news and look it up on the internet~ And if I like it (aegyo), I’ll buy it ^^

Q: Q21. How is f(x)’s dorm life? What are each members’ roles? Like for meals and for washing dishes; we’re curious about who does which task. Lately you’ve been taking the role of the “mother”, too…
A: We don’t really determine roles. The members are all good in taking care of themselves ^^ In the dorm, they’re like that even on breaks. Since I’m the oldest unnie, I think that you earn as much as how hard you try ^^

Q: Q22. How is your diet? Because you have to maintain your body shape, it seems like you can’t eat much… We’re curious about your diet.
A: I eat a lot of fruits, and I drink a lot of tea~ Also, nowadays, on certain times, I eat rice~ Sometimes, we pack our lunch and fruits and eat it in the waiting rooms~

Q: Q23. As the eldest unnie, who do you think is the member who uses aegyo the most, as if she’s the maknae herself?
A:

Q: Q24. Usually, there would be clashes of opinions between members. When was the last argument you and your members had? We’re curious on how you usually settle everything back down.
A:

Q: Q25. Amongst the members, what’s the phrase you use to give each other strength? Is there something that only f(x) does?
A:

Q: Q26. When you’re tired, what do you do to lift your mood up? (A certain food, autohypnosis, etc.)
A:

Q: Q27. On last week’s “We Got Married”, your kissing scene became a hot topic. After recording the scene, did you two become awkward with each other…
A:

Source: Daily Sports Entertainment Team’s me2DAY
Translated by: spiceshoe@iheartfx.com
*The ones with (aegyo) means she’s using aegyo for that sentence*
**Last 4 question will be coming soon**

Cr khuntoriapantip

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น